Monday 31 August 2015

Diary 31st August 2015

Well today was a quiet day. As I had seen Dallas yesterday, I didn't need to tape it today. So I spent the whole day doing nothing but comedy. ie Everybody Loves Raymond,BOTH beginning and end; Frasier, King of Queens again BOTH beginning and end and of course Golden Girls. hahahah. I noted thou with King of Queens finalé that in the series that both Carrie and Doug do actually get back together along with their new babies. I was glad they got back together, as I had noted the last time I didn't remember.



NEWS

Kanye West an American Rapper has announced his Official Candidature for the Office of President in 2020. 

Wes Craven has died. He was known for his works including Nightmare of On Elem Street and also the Scream franchise. 

Van Morrison has celebrated his 70th Birthday in Cyprus Avenue by doing two concerts in Belfast City. Van was born in Belfast City this day 70 years ago. 

DISCLAIMER
I regret for lack of links to the above news storys. Thank You and Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment