Wednesday 12 August 2015

Diary 12th August 2015

Well today was quite "grand" as one would say. haahha. I woke up with a stuffy nose and throat not bad but at the same time, not the best. So when I got up, I did my usual NSFW photoshoot minus my precious muscley, and got myself Lemsip, it helped significantly. heeheh. I then got myself ready for to go to the Vegetarian meetup in The Hungry Mexican(Review here). WE chatted. I chatted with a vegan person beside me. heeheh. Twas pleasant.

I then headed to the Outhouse, only a stone's throw away. heeheh. Again more chatting with my throat starting to ache again, I continued. I then started to head to Cineworld to go and see Fantastic Four(Review here).

So I came back and looked at the news that I hadn't seen since last Monday, just gone. heeheh

No comments:

Post a Comment