Tuesday 11 August 2015

Diary 11th August 2015

Well after getting the food from Mom of which she left on the bike, So after she left, I got up took the food in, some of it will be going to my sis as it ain't Vegan. So then I headed onto get my dosh. Firstly to the Post Office to get the actual thing, THEN onto my shock and horror. I lodged my money as per expected. Then when I saw the balance on the Internet Kiosk that the balance was HALF of what I expected. Not even enough for Franky. So I got a bit worried. So I had to transfer from my INCREMENTS account, over. So bottomline NO FOOD for another while. As next week, I will be lodging the whole of the JobSeekers payment like I have been for a few weeks.

I was looking at the TV when I got back, and I was looking at King of Queens. When I suddenly recognised the voice of Nick Bakay who does the voice of Salem Sabrehagen, the voice of Salem in Sabrina and the Teenage Series.

So I got ready to head to my sis. We watched Golden Girls and an episode of Nick Bakay as explained above. She was gobsmacked to learn the voice of Salem in Sabrina & The Teenage Witch is actually him. ehehehe. Then after awhile, I told her of my worryness of why Mom n Dad well Mom at least, are making me a liar or "picking thing s up wrong" or making things up etc., etc.,

No comments:

Post a Comment