Wednesday 26 August 2015

Diary 26th August 2015

Well today, turned out to be a day of disappointment. I was due to meet a guy for the very first time. He was on my old profile, and I added him on my gstanescu84 Facebook account. We chatted for a bit previously. We had agreed to meet today Wednesday. Then before I went to bed, he said he's got plans for the day. Oh I insisted that we had made plans for today. So his reply was "Ok". So I said back to him that I won't be available until NEXT week. Again his reply was "Ok".

My sis popped down for to download. We chatted for a bit. heehhe. I went to sleep for a few winks. Then I suddenly thought of Timehop. So I logged in and uploaded pictures to my Google+ account and to my +Inflatables Stanescu while at the same time wishing my childhood actor Macaulay Culkin known for Kevin McAllister in Home Alone 1 and 2:Lost in New York. So after that I went for my hibernation and eventually woke up at half 6 the following morning. In the meantime, I had several thoughts of Dad defaming my name to Sister-In-Law whereby I was suppose to see her son Dara. Dara was visiting Mom and Dad during the week of which Dad was suppose to contact me to go up and meet Dara, however it wasn't to be. So upon thinking I could go up to Donegal by me asking Mom or Dad if an when Dara is going up there. So they ring Maura in advance to let her know of the goings on. They make me out to be the liere by insisting that Maura contacts Criona. And then I then get very upset "NOT CRYING" but upset, when I insisted that Mom, Dad, and Maureen are the three musketeers, they all equal family. But Ailish, Noel and Maureen equals ??????

I then remembered that when Mom yesterday, said about my "Smash Homophobia" badge I wear, she assumed dillusionaly I wanted to "kill people" which don't make sense. This then reminded me, in fact this whole issue the Citizenship etc., etc., reminded me of the first time, I blocked them for bitching and for homophobically reasons which occurred October 2011, when I failed to show up for Dad's relative Jim Moran which officially started my depression. However with my Uncles' Death, that really triggered me, however that's a different ball game.

Please Note, yesterday I posted about Links as part of a NEW feature of my blogs in the News section. I wish to advise it is for FORMAT use, that I put the sample or example.

NEWS

A fire in the Hanger 3 has caused flight cancels and delays. Its unknown as to what caused the fire, There were two planes inside the Hangar when the fire broke out. There were flight cancellations and delays.

For further information on the above News story, see the following sites:
RTE News: 
TV3 News:
UTV Ireland News:

A shooting has occurred at a report in Virginia in the USA. Two employees a camera man and the reporter. 24 yr old Alison Parker and 27 yr old Adam Ward were gunned down over what is said to be of a disgruntled former employee.

For further information on the above News story, see the following sites:
RTE News:
TV3 News: 
UTV Ireland News:

63 year old Ejay Tkajee and 61 year old Shiu ASakee have been missing since Saturday. They were due to board a flight to Shannon to Heathrow which in turn to Tokyo, Japan. However they failed to turn up for the flight. Its feared that they may have last been seen at the Kilkee Beach Resort etc.,

For futher information on the above News story, see the following sites:
RTE News:
TV3 News: 
UTV Ireland News:

Jason Corbett has finally been laid to rest. He was murdered in a Domestic Abuse while living in the US. As such there was a custody battle. Jason's former Wife died tragically in 2006. Jason's Sister and her husband wanted to take custody of the Jason's children and bring them back to Ireland. However Jason's CURRENT wife, wanted to keep the children. A judge in the US ruled in the favor of Jason's Sister.

For futher information on the above News story, see the following sites:
RTE News: 
TV3 News: 
UTV Ireland News: 

No comments:

Post a Comment