Wednesday 12 August 2015

The Hungry Mexican Restaurant

Well what can I say. I totally enjoyed my experience at this particular restaurant. I was greeted by lovely staff. The Hungry Mexican is located within the Bodkins Bar on Bolton St., I headed onwards. So then I was looking at the Menu. It was a bit hard to understand., but once I was explained to, I was sailing. So my first course was Stuffed Aubergine. It was scrumptiously. It contained the actual aubergine, that was roasted and the soya mince and salsa atop. I then got Taco as my main course. This was by far heaven. I was more than happy. hahhaha. The Soya mince of which was part of a choice and the salsa too was in the Taco, like a little sandwich kinda thing. It was all totally heaven. I was on "Cloud Nine". hahaha. Then for me personally of which for what ever reasons, I was the only one ordered Dessert. I ordered Curro. It was lovely. Beautifully dressed. It was VERY sweet alrite. Oh and this restaurant is 100% Vegan and Vegetarian. I overheard that the Owner is a Vegan and the wife is Vegetarian. Something like that.

Now the only fault I would have of the serving is that BOTH Starters AND Mains were served., which I kinda found weird., like some people had two plates and it was getting a bit untidy and messy. And the location where we were, we were very tight.

All this for €20 well technically €19.85. I said he could keep the change.

Stuffed Aubergines


Taco with Soya Mince, Paco Del Gallo Salsa


Churro


No comments:

Post a Comment