Monday 17 August 2015

Diary 17th August 2015

Well today was a quiet day. I was looking at Dallas as per my usual regeme. hahaah and of course Golden Girls and the Transporter Series. (1,(Review here),2,(Review here), 3,(Review here)). I only realised a few days ago, that I had never posted Hop, I saw last week. However the reason being is I never said so in my Blog post. ahahha. Anyways here's the review of Hop. So I've been reorganizing all my Facebook pages in terms of Notifications. At one stage I use to get notified of Every Group, EVERY person I was close to on FB etc., and Pages as well. But it was time consuming and I wasn't getting round to other FB accounts which meant I was getting larger and larger volumes. So from now on I won't have to worry about FB getting large volumes as it'll be smaller. So I'm in the process of creating a bookmarking system. That way, I won't be loosing CLOSE friends, by FB disconnecting the friendship or they themselves doing it.

While downloading updates yesterday and continued onto today, I ran out of space on BOTH the Local Storage and SD Storage on Sammy 2. SO I took out SD and put into Lappy. And imported my pics there. Then I Transferred from Local Storage to SD, and bingo, Bob's your uncle, as they say. Once I update all my apps, I am seriously considering updating my apps automatically. Cause they are taking far too long once a month. However the apps that I use quite frequently will NOT be updated,unless I see the Changelog in the versions.

NEWS

At least 18 and several others have been injured in the area of Erawan Shrine as a result of an explosion of where a bomb was left on a motorbike outside the Shrine. ITs been a descirbed as "an attack on foreigners"

No comments:

Post a Comment