Saturday 8 August 2015

The Sweeney

Plenty of action in this film. Very enjoyable. At first when I saw this film, The Sweeney were gang members, however I have since learned well today hahaha, that they are an elite Police Force. Jack(Winstone) and George(Drew) and co are called into action. I didn't get the plot at first. So that's a negative. The Opening scene is a robbery. So I thought they were the robbers, but it so happens that they are an Elite Police Force as I said earlier. Then they are then told that there's to be a big hiest in a "Non-traditional high street bank". One member of the police force is killed and hence a battle ensues. Jack is stripped of his Police Badge, and sent to prison. Its up to sexy George to break him out or at the very least to prove his innocence. So a great movie, however plot very lost.

So my guess is that you'd have to have seen the TV Series. hahaha. So overall enjoyed it emmenesley. Very good. Highly recommended. Loyalty is a key player in the film.


No comments:

Post a Comment