Wednesday 19 August 2015

Diary 19th August 2015

Well today wasn't too bad. After a few days, I still have thoughts of arguing with Mom and Dad and Maureen etc., Still waking up with a stuffy nose and dear right ear. I think its the ear that I had trouble with when I came over from Romania.

Then I got up and ready. My sis called down for to download which she adores and loves. We said our good byes, hahaaha. Then afterwards I headed onto my meetup in Umi Falafel(Review here) for Vegetarian Society of Ireland. I met a few people. MOhit from Milanos' greeted me. What a wonderful greeting. Then I saw a babe a very hottie of babe. Alesandro from Italy, which I though he was Polish. Then the guy next to him, was looking at me, for a reason, perhaps he thought I was hot or something. heheeheh.

Then afterwards I headed onto Outhouse to get a Peppermint Green Tea for use in Cineworld. hahahah. I went to see PIxels(Review here) It was quite busy in the Outhouse. Severen made an interesting point in that saying, I looked very well. hahaaha. While I appreciated his comments, I followed it with attracted to a guy who has a cold. hahaah.


No comments:

Post a Comment