Tuesday 4 August 2015

Diary 4th August 2015

Well what a day I endured. It started positive, ended negative. hahahaah. I started off by attending my appointment as made by the Department of Social Protection last Tuesday. I was to attend at 85 Amiens St for 2.15. So I set off. Walked to 55 North Strand, thinking it was 55 Amiens. They told me it wasn't, it was a different one. So they told me where to go. I went there, couldn't find it. I was only seeing 80 going UPWARDS, not downwards. So I crossed the street, it wasn't anywhere to be seen. So I rang National Enquiries 11811, thinking they'd help me. They said there was no such place as ICRG, 55 Amiens St., which I was so sure. So I asked that they put me through to Larkin Employment on North Strand Rd., just as when I hung up, a druggie guy or drunk or whatever comes up to me, and asked me if I was looking for an Employment Office. I said I was. He said I'm there already. I said to him, I thought it was 55, NOT 85. Whatever, it was actually 85. So I went in, and the client person says to me that I'm late. I said, no I was to be here for half 2, and she said no, actually 2.15, I said oh you serious. hahah so to recap, I was to be there for 2.15 at 85 Amiens St., hahaha. So then when we confirmed things, We got down to business. She basically asked questions of my employment and education of past. I had told her that before I came out, that I had ambitions, of going up in the ladder employment wise, and she asked what did I mean by "coming out", I said gay, like "you know gay", and she says, "Yeah I do", "It's not like you're diseased or anything". I had told her that my coming out wasn't the best, ie it was a negative response. And hence everything changed, career etc., etc., So then we continued on for a few more minutes. She sent the information onto Social Welfare, and I got a copy. So I continued on saying that BEFORE I came out I had aspirations and ambitions, interested in technology etc., such as WSUS etc., And AFTER I came out, I lost hope, etc., etc., I even told her I was being treated for depression as a result. So she kinda understood, where I was coming from. So I told her that I had signed up to Job Care in January, and when they turned me down for JobNet because of the job choice of driving, partially because of the funding aspect, I became down again. So then just before I finished up, I told her that I have great aspirations or love for Gardening. And she says BINGO. I have the perfect course for you. haahah. She gave me a form to fill out and a brochure. She said to take it back to Larkin's where I was above. So then I headed back their and dropped my application form in. I first chatted to the person in charge of the course. She said to drop by tomorrow, to the Garden, and see if I'd like the course.

So then afterwards, I headed back home. I first set a recording to record Transgender Kids, to that I could free up space on my Box. I bumped into my sis. Mom had rang me to say that my sis had found my OLD Green passport ie the First one, when I came over from ROmania, I had been searching for, for use for my citizenship application. I require ALL passports for photocopying, I only had 2 at the time. So anyways, when I went back, I set the recording, then headed off on my merry way, to drop my bike again, as it wasn't working. I don't understand but what the hey. hahaha. The previous crowd didn't' do anything, and it was still flattening the tyre. So I went to a different crowd, and headed there. They were willing to do it in less than 10mins, and for a €10. So I was more than delighted to drop my bikey in. hahaha. So then while I was waiting for the bike, I decided to head  to the dole, and then collect the bike. Then I came back to finish the recording.

So I went to get the dole and then put it into the bank. Then after that, headed back. I then purported up to the folks, first to get my phone as it was too low a battery then up to the folks to get copies of ALL passports. hehehee. We first sat down to a dinner, then afterwards, I started on the long traul of the photocopying. It was a lot quicker than I thought, which I welcomed it very much. Then while one of the passports were being photocopied, Dad was going on about Westwood, in that I was wasting money. Now I can obviously see what he on about, like considering, I signed up back in February and have never attended as of this date. However, like I say, I welcome it, BUT the timing was just horrible. I most did not appreciate this. I was counting pages of the passport printouts to ensure everything was in order. Then at the same time, ensuring the other passport that was being printed, was coming out right. Then at the same time, I was getting a lecture about Westwood. I had 3 things to contend with. One of them I did NOT need was Dad's lecture. Totally uncalled for. So we went out to the dining area to compile all the documentation etc., Again, I was doing further gathering, ensuring everything is to order. And he even has the cheek to ask me "are you not listening to me, you're not even looking at me", My reply was: "To be honest, no, Westwood, is the last thing on my mind". So he continued if you loose €175(Fee for applying for Citizenship), don't come crying to us", So we had a discussion match whereby he'd say I would not get the citizenship and I say I would, ie Yes, No, Yes No etc.,etc.,

So after such disrespect from Dad, I headed onto my sis', slightly later than anticipated, and had a ball. We chatted about the above. I didn't stay for long, as I was due to get up early for the Gardening tomoz.

I then watched The Negotiator(Review here).

NEWS

LUAS Works has now been extended for the Cross-City. Currently LUAS is separated. We have two LUAS Lines, The Green Line out to Sandyford/CityWest and the Red Line out to Saggart/Tallaght.

The Cross City ROUTE is expected as follows:


  • STEPHEN'S GREEN
  • Dawson St
  • Nassau St
  • Grafton St
  • Westmoreland St
  • O' Connell Bridge
  • O' COnnell St(JOINS REd LIne)
  • PArnell St
  • COMES Back down O' Connell St
  • Rosey Hackett Bridge
  • Hawkins St(Street Name To be Verified)
  • REJOINS at Stephen's Green Line
It has been found that Cilla Black died of a fall as a result of a Stroke she suffered while out in Spain. May she RIP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment