Thursday 20 August 2015

Diary 20th August 2015

Well today was a quiet but at the same time a time, that I was to a few errands. Namely to get bread and Milk. Its my goal to finish every single food in my apartment. I need bread to finish the butter that Mom and Dad got me and I need milk to finish off the coffee. So I headed to Lidls then onto Tescos to get the milk. heheehe. I then headed onto the Outhouse where I encountered Bernard and Tatiana. Great to see em both. ahhaah. I then headed to Cineworld to see Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation(Review here). It was my take two seeing the film as the last time, I firstly was late, and secondly and more importantly there were technical issues with the screen. So meaning eitherway I would have to go and see it anyway. ahahah.

I was looking at Everybody Loves Raymond. There was a word mentioned in the show ANtiPodes. I googled the term, like I always do. And it means Opposite. Then while searching for it Google suggested "AntiPode Dublin, Ireland" and "ANtipode Ireland". I was most intrigued. So I looked further and get this, it actually means Geographically what is OPPOSITE Ireland on the other side of the planet etc., so e.g the Antipode of Limerick, Ireland is actually Campbell Islands, New Zealand. Well who knew. hahaha.

NEWS

Reports has been found that the Water Conservation Grant, will only be for people who have paid the bills. Currently EVERYONE who registers with Irish Water is entitled to the Water Conservation Grant

Greek Prime Minsiter Alexis Tsipras is to step down, from his position as a reuslt of unhaoppines in the Governemt.

Ireland's NEWEST Mobile Operator iD Mobile has been unveiled. It is to have a 4 Digit prefix and 6 Digit suffix. It will take the format of 0897-xxxxxx. It is to run off the Three network. This is known as VMO(Virtual Mobile Operator). iD Mobile is owned by Parent company Dixon Car Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment