Saturday 15 August 2015

Diary 15th August 2015

Well again, I woke up with a stuffy nose for quite a past few days now. Its slightly improving. heheheh. I was heading to my sis to give her food from my Mom. It was a Chinese. We had a brief chat.
Then onto my next errand which was to go to Odeon in the Point Village. Now I wasn't going there to see a film, I had seen on their Facebook Page, that they had a exhibit, of the Pixels Movie with the four cars etc., as part of the movie. It was my hope that I could take a few pics or something. However it wasn't to be.
Now as time was on my hand, I headed off to Cineworld for to see Pixels 3D(Review here). So on my way a guy approaches me, in saying very cute I am, etc., He noticed "lipstick" on me. And said he's gay. Mind you he was very cute. However I found a few faults with the SCENARIO. Which is as follows. Asking a guy out on the street - NO. Sure why don't you pull me up an ally way and rape me. Then another the minute he said "Cocaine", I said nah its cool. I don't have cash. So I said I'd leave it. He invited me to his gaf firstly swapping numbers I said I was going to the cinema. Then he said party later on????. At first I felt flattered, but then frightened of me life when he suggested if I was looking for fun etc., then cocaine. I said its a big NO NO. So I set around my merry way. When I arrived at the cinema, I asked a Supervisor if there was any Sorbets NOT Sherbet. He said there ain't. Which I was dissastifed. As their hasn't been one for a few months now. So then I set off to the movie.
After the movie, I headed off home. ON the way I stopped by the Midnight Express. She got my order wrong, when she said it'd be €4. Which I kinda thought how could it be, if I was charged nearly €7 for Pizza and Curry Chips. She thought I had said Chips with Curry sauce. So when everything was corrected., she apologiesed profusely. I said no need to worry. hehehe. I ain't disappearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment