Monday 24 August 2015

Diary 24th August 2015

Again today was quiet. Looking at all my weeks past version of Dallas. Ahhhh. Then onto my comedy. It was wonderful. Then all of a sudden, 3 doorbells was rung. I actually thought it was Mom. So I looked out the side window, and there was a man talking to the guy above me. A worker kinda guy. I thought he was asking the guy above me what who was the guy living belove him ie me. So then after awhile, I went to check "the post". The worker guy didn't even ask me anything. So what was all the ringing of the doorbell then????

NEWS

One Direction is set to split up to focus on Solar Projects. Its set to be a temporary for the time being. Zayn Malik previously quit the band back in March. 

TV3 News

The four men who helped save a Terror Attack in Arras, France on Friday have been awarded the highest honor, the Legion D'Honneur in France. French president said (translated)"Put their lives at risk, to defend freedom". US National Gaurdsman, Alex Gurlados; US Airman Spencer Stone; senior at Sacramento University Anthony Sadler; British Businessman and Grandfather Chris Norman were honored at the French Government buildings: at the Elysee Palace. Two further French passengers were also in on the act. One wishes to remain anonymous and the other Marc Mugelia(please excuse spelling)

TV3 News
RTE News

Further news
RTE News
TV3 News

No comments:

Post a Comment