Wednesday 5 August 2015

Diary 5th August 2015

Well today wasn't too bad. heheeh.

I first went to the Horticulture course, I was trialing as found out yesterday at the ICRG of where I was looking for. hahaha. I then headed onto the garden, which when I arrived, I joined a group of other people to listen in to identifying Weeds etc., One thing that really bothered me thou was that there was another class which is a year ahead of me, they were screaming, etc.,e tc.,, so I couldn't concentrate as such. So I began to rethink my options, of which was to do the computing, considering I am subscribed to Android blogs etc., so I still not sure. I'll get there, there's still hope and life in the old dog. haahah.

So then after the HortiCulture course, I headed onto get the Translation from +Word Perfect Translations in Ormond Quay, and then onto +An Post to find out what does "At" mean on the Postal Money Order form mean.

Then I went onto Mom and Dad's. We had a dinner, then I went to the Solicitor to go and get my Translation Certified as required for the Application. When I went their, it was found that I needed my Original Birth Certificate as ALSO requested by the State.

NEWS

It has been confirmed that the piece found off the coast of Réunion Island, Indonesia, is that of the missing plane the MH370. Flight Number MH370 was bound for Beijing traveling from Kualampur, So after 515???? Days, of the missing plane, hopes for the relatives of those missing has been improved.

Jonathan Irwin, who founded the Jack & Jill Foundation, has withdrew from Rénua in running hte next General Election, for health reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment