Tuesday 1 September 2015

Diary 1st September 2015

Today wasn't too bad. I eventually got up from weird dreams, that is being repeated. So I got up for the dole. I was wanting to withdraw a €10 for the Steam event on Saturday night. However it wasn't to be as I brought the wrong book with me. So I then went to the bank to lodge in my accounts for bills etc., However I didn't have enough bills denomination ie I had too many €50 bills, so I went to Kennedy's to break one of the €50 notes. Then went back and then headed off.

My next stop was to head to my weekly return of SmallChanges in Drumcondra. I wanted to buy VioLife. heeheheh and saw that they also sell Green Tea, and regular Tea. And was intrigued whats the difference between that and those of the Tescos etc., He made a point of the "white" tea bags that some tea bags are bleached to make the bags white and as such possibly wouldn't make it vegan.

On the way home from SmallChanges, Drumcondra, I decided to take my jacket off as it was lovely and sunny and warm. Well what a mistake that turned out to be. hahahha. Just after I turned onto Ballybough Rd., from North Circular Rd., on the actual bridge, it started to rain, But not even the rain, my bag with the SmallChanges that I had bought all fell out of the bag. The bag had started to rip. I would make the reason being from the road itself. So I began to grab the bag and tighten it. But even that didn't' fit. So it just rip apart. All my stuff fell out. Afterwards, a woman came to my aid and picked up my stuff namely the SmallChanges products I had just bought. So I in my TShirt, had the bag to my neck to prevent any further colds etc.,

So when I got home, I got word ie a message from my sis saying she's unwell, and NOT to visit her today. So I left her be. Then afterwards, I saw that my Mom was coming down the steps, so I quickly run to Champy who is lying down on my bed and in my way grrrrrrr. Mom saw me by saying that she can see me. So I paused the TV, so I drowned out her voice by playing the News of whatever was on at the time. So she left after awhile. I then received 2 missed call of one being from Mom herself, as I saw it. But strangely one from Maureen. So I checked there were two voicemails too. One was Mom begging me to go back to the house like the way it used to be and the other being Maureen stating that she bumped into some one that both my sis and I knew along time ago or as some would say "Many moons ago".  The person being Fiona Brennan who was in the orphanage of where my sis and I were reared for the childhood of our years. Fiona would have known my mother before I was given up for fostering over year in Ireland. Well the rush that I got mentally wise. In that I get Fiona herself to ask her if she can accept her son for gay. And Fiona asks why can't you do it, I says that I have confrontational issues, like I did with my friend O' Farrell. I wasn't able to confront him relating to the financial at the time. So I posted my problems on FB instead and he asked by SMS why couldn't I tell him in person. I told him that I have confrontational issues. I get it from being afraid to confront Dad. Like a few years ago before I moved out, I was wanting to withdraw €1000 ie 1K for my annual Christmas Eve shopping with my sis. He wanted ME to state the amount, Both my Sis and my Mom were not being listened to by Dad. He wanted ME, no one else. Then there's the headlock incident. So you can see why I can't confront a human being. Maybe if I were to be married to a guy or whatever. But getting back to tonight, I got a further confirmation that if my Mom in Romania is being contacted or at least trying to be run after, that my folks ova here don't want me. I've given them my life literally. Because what I was told that the reason I can't contact my Mom is that there is a restraining order against me. So that means anytime I contact her, that I will be arrested in the Republic of Romania. So why else would the family over here KNOWING the fact that my mom has a restraining order. I even brought this up with my sis or my Mom over here. And they completely dismissed as in don't worry kinda thing. Well restraining order is nothing to be messed around with. Unless the hubbie is dead or whatever then I shall reconsider.

While checking my emails, I received a notification from Google, saying that I need to delete a few items as my Storage is very low. So I started with the obvious which is Google Photos. Everytime a take a pic on my cell, It uploads as a backup to my Google Photos account. So I selected a mouthful of photos and attempted to download. Some worked others didn't. So I tried shortening the selection, that did work etc., So I continued on to Google Drive. Not helping. But then just when I was giving up on what I found weird, was that I only realised that my 100GB that I get for a month for €2 a month. Then I saw only 25GB etc., So I was left on a lurch. I was even thinking of their and then applying for a 1TB per month for a €10 as well. So I was so puzzled.

While looking at TV of Documentarys as well as my usual News Bulletins and the Current affairs shows that follows, I saw a very interesting documentary based on Night of the Big Wind. It was quite overwhelming. Outstanding it was. It tells a story of the Wind that was like Supernatural forces that literally tore the whole Island of Ireland apart. Like there was this scene, that as the wind was howling it was like human, and the family all huddled together, while the wind was ripping the house down. I actually thought the house was in the sky. Wouldn't be one big surprised.

NEWS

The Fennelly Report has been released. Last year Former Garda Commissioner resigned aka Controversial Departure. 

The Irish Nanny - Ashling Brady McCarthy accused to killing a baby she was babysitting at that the time of the toddler's death. The Medical Examiner found that the baby's head had a bruise and hence died alter in the Hospital. However yesterday, the Jury found the Irish Nanny to be NOT guilty ie all charges were dropped. Irish Nanny has come out saying she wants to come home to Ireland. However there is one little problem and that being that she is an "illegal alien" ie she never registered with the US to get a proper Visa to work. So she'll be deported back to Ireland and possibly charges

No comments:

Post a Comment