Friday 25 September 2015

Diary 25th September 2015

Had a lovely visit from my sis, before I headed out. hahahaa.

I then got ready, to go out. I had a few errands to do first before the movie. Namely Aldi, Tescos and Pennys and Outhouse and of course the cinema.

I was to get Toilet tissues and Butter in tescos. NO probs there. I then headed to Aldis, to get Bicycle LIghts. I saw that they were about €7, which I expected. However the till person had charged me only €4. I wasn't gonna complain. hahaah. There were two people ahead of me, with their groceries. They failed to take their groceries off the counter, hence why she asked if I had anything else. I then said I'd get a few socks, however Pennys had closed. So nothing could be done. hahaah. I then headed to the Outhouse. I encountered Gerry and a new fella Carlos. Mind you very cute. I then saw Brendan O' F. I was surprised to see him. heeheh. I had asked Gerry as he's a secondary school teacher what he thinks of the Government's Junior Cycle Reform that's currently under debate. He doesn't accept it, as he assumes the teacher's would be asked to do extra work for NOTHING or as he puts it, "incentive". So then I headed on to Cineworld to go to see Solace(Review here). Just before I left the cinema, I thoguht to ask if Baskin's and RObbins do Sorbets. The lad theire assumed Serbets were Dairy Free. But he corrected himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment