Sunday 20 September 2015

Diary 20th September 2015

Not bad a day huh. More so not that busy. hahaahah. I got up with a view of seeing my sis as per our usual schedule. heheheh. I then transferred a few Golden Girls episodes for my sis to watch together.

I then headed to see her. We had a few cups of tea of which mine consists of Tea, Black Tea, Coffee and then Green Tea and whilest having the teas the chats and plenny of Golden Girls. hahaah. Was most enjoyable.

I brought along my old cell phone aka Sammy. I had charged it overnight. I have decided that I use it for GPS reasons, ie when I want to use it for Fitness Apps etc., or for finding my way around the city. As my current Sammy 2, doesn't seam to last battery wise. So I was looking at it, bringing plenny of memories of it. hahaah. I will be Rooting it for the first time. Before that thou, I wanna record the apps that I have on it thou. heheeh

I then was uploading my babes: Inflatables to the following Social Media Accounts. hahaha.
As part of my email ritual, one of them was an article on MakeTechEasier. There was a poll which asked: Should Microsoft kill Windows XP and Be Put out of its Misery. Surprisingly 70% wanted it kept. hahhha. It goes to show you, OLDies like myself love old OSs. I remember the days of Windows 95, more so my fave was Windows 98. Then along came Windows XP. I didn't really like WIndows Vista. Windows 7 was lovely. Then Windows 8, which appeared on my Dell Lappy, until Dell ripped me off last year, when they refused to help me out on Support. Following are the results of the poll

TECH NEWS

Last week Facebook announced that its to enable an "emptathy" style button as qouoted from Zuckerburg. As Zuckerburg describes if anyone psots an upsetting post, such as a death etc., etc., or a Natural Disaster, Facebook is to introduce a button wherey Users will be able to agree with the post in question. So e.g if someone dies, you wouldn't acutally "Like" the post. So Facebook will be sorting this out. Following is a poll carried out on the Facebook button. 

Q. What do you think of Facebook's planned "Dislike" button?

  • A "Dislike" button is something I've been wanting for awhile. (40%, 40 Votes)(I voted for this option)
  • I don't use Facebook, so it doesn't affect me.(33%)
  • This change will only bring confusion to something that works well. (13%)
  • It will turn out like Reddit no matter what they say. (10%)
  • It won't change the way Facebook works. (3%)

    Total Voters: 99

No comments:

Post a Comment