Wednesday 2 September 2015

Diary 2nd September 2015

Well what a day it turned out to be. Not only will my Pops actually admit his wrong doing I have the WHOLE family, I can't say the family tree(chances are they don't know whats going on, then again, they do -I don't know). I'll leave out my sis, but DEFO my Mom, Pops, and Maureen want me out. There's no question. This ain't a dillusion or a person with mental health problems speaking, just a person with TRUTH who has balls to say so.

How it all started was that I went to be with a view of going to see Paper Towns. However I got a knock on the window from my sis and Mom. My sis wanted to drop the food I told her SHE could have it, however Mom must have insisted on doing so. So then I headed back to sleep. With such weird dreams, and thoughts of self harm thrown in the mix. Not only my Mother in Romania signed a Restraining order, why would my Foster family(again leaving out my sis) want me OUT. Knowing they caused this. I can tell this won't be a very happy Christmas for the Coffey family. I'll be there in Focus Ireland this Christmas(all going to plan of course) and giving to the needy. I'll be going to all the concerts that the Gay Communitys such Gay Men Chorus etc., etc.,So yeah I'll have a Happy Christmas, but the family, I highly doubt it.

NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment