Tuesday 8 September 2015

Diary 8th September 2015

DREAM

One of the dreams, I had was quite interesting, but at the same time troubling. I'm in a queue for a job or something. I'm wanting to apply for a job BUT while MARRIED. I ask about SameSex, the employer whistels a tune, and then I notice the word Jesus, so I just assume he's a bigot and not a chance I'll get a job.

Next and final dream, was most weird, but very disturbing. Its as follows. I'm on a bus tour with kids. This particular kid keeps messing and although we've arrived at our destination makes the bus go further down a road to a bridge. I with my Driving skills, step on the Gas(Accelerator). Even as a I right and recall this dream, its as vivid as if I were dreaming right this second. So I drive the bus back towards where we were suppose to stop, however we are forced to stop. We stop outside a restaurant and we notice the road where we were on initially is actually a place where Food is delivered to the restaurant. There is a crate(wooden) of lettuce and vegetables and then to wash the food it is emptied into the water then sent to the restaurant. I then see the food again and this time it is emptied and I exclaim: "What a waste of food". So the food is emptied crates again and we see the road again, as the road itself is visible and turned around.

END OF DREAMS

What a day today turned out to be. I had been on the Facebook before going to bed onto Darragh my cousin on my Dad's side. I had apologised to him for my outburst last year for getting involved in my business on FB when he had said to me stop airing my dirty laundering on FB, something like that. I replied to him to Fuck off. So I apologised for that outburst blaming it on my depression. So then I also asked if I could re-add him as a friend on my Facebook. So he accepted and he asked if I could help him do fencing. I initially turned him down with a view of sleeping until it was time for my dole which An Post closes around half 5 and I wake up at five to 5. However my body woke up and 11.54am ie five to midday. I was rethinking of whether I should stay on or not. It was a lovely day out. So I got up. GOt a voicemail from Maureen saying that Dad was doing gardening of shredding, something like that.

So then I headed up to Darragh's with a view of helping him with fencing. I initially actually messaged him on FB first. But no answer. So I just went up just in case he was sleeping or whatever or maybe he left the cell inside the house and he himself working outside. But as it happened no one was there. I even jumped up and down at the side gate to see if he was there. But couldn't see anyone.

So then, I rang Dad to see if he wanted help. he said he had started if I recall. So I headed to my folks. When I arrived, Mom and I hugged with here being teary. Dad had nothing to say. We just chatted in general. I noticed that the garden had been done, but the hedge on the balcony had not been done. So I said what gives, Maureen had told me otherwise. So then I said that Darragh was onto me relating to Fencing. I said to Dad he hadn't aged a bit. hahaha. So I just had a meal(back to square one - says I to meself). So in future, I'll strictly keep to visiting my folks once a MONTH, like I do with AIlish and Noel. Like after all that's happened, as I said to my sis, later tonight, I've lost all respect for my pops. He really pushed me. Just before I headed off to Darragh's for the fencing, Dad asks me if I had enough money. Now he gave me €100 of which I gave to me sis, yet he asks me. I'm getting mixed signals........

Darragh in the mean time, had messaged me saying the offer is still there. So I told Mom n Dad that I wanted to help Darragh. So back to Darragh, when he messaged me saying that he still is around. He was leaving his girlfriend Sarah to the Airport. So I spent a few hours with Darragh. Darragh had emigrated to Australia a few years ago for no jobs reasons. He's home for a weeks. He had an encounter with his next door neighbor Maureen. He was helping a neighbor across the road with a leak in the pipe. The main reason I was half thinking of the fencing was one I wanted to sleep but on the other hand, I REALLY wanted to see him. Afterall, I haven't seen him since he emigrated even before then. hahaha. It was really great to see him.

So then we finished up around 4.34. Just in time for the dole. Then into the Bank, while getting change, Brian who works in Kennedys was curious if all i'm gonna be getting is the change. So I'll attempt to change in the future either from the Post himself OR when I go to put in Money into the savings and the TV License stamps.

Then SmallChanges. As Darragh paid me, I used his cash on food in SmallChanges. hahahah. Great shop it is. Got myself different flavors of Cheese VioLife and also enquired about SATCHED soup instead of Cans. He checked if they were vegan as there was no label "Suitable for Vegans"

Then I came back to watch a documentary on how the replacement Twin Towers that was sadly Terroisitically Attacked in Sept 11th 2001. It went to document how it all came about the World Trade Center Memorial and One World Trade Center. Twas quite emotive to look at actually. So then afterwards, I watched Mrs. Brown's Boys. heheeheh.

I then headed to my sis. I initially met her in Centra to get grub for myself. We headed to her place. Had a grand ould time, full of laughter with Comedy of course with Everybody Loves Raymond and Golden GIrls. hahahah.

NEWS

Alexander Pacteau has been sentenced to 23 years to jail. He was charged a month ago. He was charged with the murder of KAren Buckley. Karen from Cork, moved to Glasgow, UK a  few years ago for to study Nursing. She was on a night out. She disappeared for several days. She was found on a banquet after 4 days missing.

Transgender people or People who identify as Transgender can now get a Gender Recognition Form, following the passing of the Marriage Referendum in May, and the President signing it into law last week. The Marriage Referendum paved the way for Transgender Equailtiy as well. So now if you wish to change your Gender in the eyes of teh law, you must apply to the Department of Social Protect with a form

The makers LucasFilms who makes the Star Wars saga, has been given the all clear to continue filming more on Skelling Micheal in CO. Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment