Sunday 6 September 2015

Diary 6th September 2015

Well today wasn't as busy as previous days. As I had gone to bed very late, 5pm, I wasn't able to go to my sis. Then again this ongoing feud between Dad and myself. The last thing, I said to my sis before going to sleep was "If anything happens to you, I will personally hold responsible to my Dad".  So when I woke up teary, and visibly upset, my phone blinking, all I could think of that my sis had passed on. Thought going through me mind, and telling the congregation, EVERYTHING that my Dad has done including this feud that caused my sis to take the lethal OD etc., This phrase was continued in my mind on a constant basis while sleeping.

DISCLAIMER

So to finish this ongoing feud, I have decided to STOP all information relating to my sis from 7th September 2015, unless whereby she wishes to be mentioned on Social Media Platform including blogging.

END OF DISCLAIMER

I have been threatened legally for slandering my sis. For that I apologise profusely that she feels that way. But slandering definition by Google and I quote: "the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.". Now can anyone tell me why would I make a FALSE statement resulting a my sis' reputation when all she's done for me is GOOD. I can't understand for me life. She's never done a wrong thing in my life. So bottomline, there has been no slandering of any form. It all started when my Dad said a few hurtful things. I took it out on my sis. Then when she wouldn't back me up, I took it out further. So I can't for my life understand what's so different. We've backed each other up for several years - 23 years. Like what's the difference. Dad says things to me. I find it upsetting. End of. So whats the difference. Like the last time, my sis was having issues of her own and she was at loggerheads with the parents, so I in my brother wisdom, of course backed her up. No questions asked, and I asked my Mom to quit it etc.,etc., which she did back down. So what am I missing. There clearly is something am missing if my sis is failing to back me up.

Like what's going on with the folks too... They want my sis to rid of me from her life. I am totally appalled to learn of this because of the so called slandering. There has been No slandering. It's all my Dad's doing. He's filling her head with lies. He's often done that to me when she's had her bad days as well. Even if my sis thinks its slandering, it ain't. Slandering as I said in the above quote, is the criminal act of FALSE allegations to person's reputation. I have done by far the least of the word False. WHatever comes out of my head is the TRUTH. I never print, publish or post LIES. I may tell my folks lies but THAT's IT. I ain't a LIEing my machine etc.,

No comments:

Post a Comment