Tuesday 15 September 2015

Diary 15th September 2015

Well after yesterday's delayed events and more so weather causing job, I was up bright and early for to help Darragh with more job. hahaah. We had a cuppa then we got to work. When I arrive Maura was there. Gerry and Darragh were getting supplies. haahha. Was great seeing Maura. The last time I seen both Maura and Gerry was at my Dad's 80th party back in May. Then when Darragh and Gerry got back, we got down to business. hahaahah. I was to clear out the shed into the skip. Then Darragh was doing the back of the shed. I was helping him empty the wheelbarrow. Then tidying up alot of debris etc., I then headed back home after having a bite to eat. hehehe. While we were chatting I recalling all the memories from teh trio. Bongo, being Kevin Drum who was in my class if I recall rightly in Scoil Mhuire. Then there was Gerry's memory  of Dad, Gerry and myself going to Croker. hahaha. and Mom then waiting for us to come back and give us tea or whatever. You would wonder why I need Relatives in my life. hahaah

So after watching a few hours of Frasier, I then headed to get my dosh or as I said to Darragh my "Check", of which he replied with "Wages", hahaah, I brought my clothes to Clean Freaks, then to An Post, then, afterwards I headed to AIB to lodge for Rent n bills, then to SmallChanges to do my Weekly shopping. The shop assistant gave me a couple euros off for the Cereal. Was really nice of him. heheeh. I then headed to Centra to see if they have Pure butter. But to no surprise no. So then I was surprised to see Alpro Plain with ALMOND and Plain with COCONUT. That's amazing. heheeheh. So then I headed back home.

I then on the way to my sis, wanted to get butter. So I went to Tescos, and instead came out with impulsive products. ahahah. Then I stopped at Spar to see would I get OIl for to cook pasta, and of course the butter. Still failing on the butter. heheheh. Then I headed to my sis, We chatted and looked at Golden Girls and Will & Grace. Twas lovely. haahah

No comments:

Post a Comment