Saturday 5 September 2015

Diary 5th September 2015

Woah what a day it turned out to be. hahahah. When I rang Ailish for to confirm for tonight's monthly visit, I hadn't received a text, So I rang them, I was to meet them for half 8. So then JUST before I headed to sleep, I got a panic attack as to whether to shower BEFORE Ailish or AFTER Ailsih. So I decided to shower before Ailish. However, thou that said when I got up at 7.15, I was unable to. So I got eventually at 8.35, (I know I know - hahhaah).

So afterwards, I headed to Ailish. We had a great chat. Twas wonderful. I was very happy to hear of Brendan's NON-Demise meaning he's on the mend. He ain't going anywhere hahaah. I then told her of the brawl that was ongoing. She was so feeling sorry for me, "But there you're family, George". ANd I said I just can't on my concious. KNOWING I am in the RIGHT. As I said to my sister in the past, it would be different, If I were int he wrong, yeah I'd probably would "would be licking", some boots etc., But I ain't. If my Pops hadn't gone on about Westwood at the time, I wouldn't be so hurt or whatever. I even told AIlish of the "so called Restraining Order". She has advised that I stay the hell away from my Mom. Because chances are from my brain, I will be beatened up by the Stepfather. I am very happy over hear in IReland. I would love to meet my Mom someday, however I think I value my life more so than some maniac running after me. My Mom in Romania signed a Legal Document in Ireland known as Restraining Order kinda thing. So I connected with Ailish on an emotional basis with her. Noel was asking about Windows 10. And how to go about Upgrading etc., I explained how to go about it. heheheh.

So then I came back home, and after a wonderful night both Ailish and Noel, I headed for my next event. However this time I went for showering this time. hahaha. Then afterwards, I was about to get ready. Well I for one was NOT ready what I experienced. Now I'm unaware whether my sis saw me or not. She claims she didn't cause she assumed I was sleeping, however its obvious I wasn't. Cause first on my FB I had checked into AIlish and Noel and not only that AT LEAST my lights were on. My sis was chatting to someone, perhaps her Aunt. For reasons of unknown I cannot divulge exactly what my sis was talking about, I assumed it was myself. But as I said for reasons that I cannot divulge what I don't know, I shan't be publishing such content. Like this is about MIDNIGHT. Someone opened the gate, I went to look out. ANd was quite shocked to see it was my sis. Considering what's been going on recently what was she doing there? Then not only that my MOM came down. Now what the bloody hell was that about. My sis asked how did Mom know my sis was at my place. I was shocked by the whole thing. I can assume my Dad was around, as I had heard Mom saying something to my sis. So to some up, why was my Sis there???? at midnight, why was my Mom there at midnight????

So afterall that, it lasted only a few minutes, I then kept sketch to ensure no one wasn't around. So then I set about my next event. ehehhe. I was to go to the Boilerhouse's Event known as Steam. I've never been to the event. I then on my way, was looking at a flag, couldn't figure out what country its from. I'll try and describe it to you. The flag is Rectangular, Its literally a Red Cross so meaning there are 4 White boxes. Thats it. Thats the best I can do. ehehehe. So when I arrived, at the Boilerhouse, I was advised strongly to mention that I'm on the guestlist. So instead of getting in for €22, I got in €15. I was ecstatic. Then afterwards, I did my usual. I searched for the actual Steam event, It was actually in the bar area. So overall my night at the Boilerhouse wasn't the best however at least thou there were these three hot guys who are about late teens early 20s. heheheh. ONe of them kept falling thou, possibly drunken or whatever. hahaah. He had such a boner. mmmm. That was hot. But the falling completely turned me off. It was very busy tonight. heeheh.

Then afterwards, on the way home, seens as Boilerhouse let me keep some more cash, hahahaah, I decided I'd try the Butty from Midnight Express(Review here). It was totally delicious. I got myself a cup of CUrry sauce for the Butty. mmmm. It was heaven.

So overall I totally enjoyed my night with Ailish and Noel, with the Boilerhouse, I wasn't pushed. So my fear of sex is still occurring. Which I ain't not sure why.

While looking at Everybody Loves Raymond, there was an interesting episode of which featured a very interesting point. It featured the character Robert as a Cop. One of his duties was to conduct an IQ to a person as a test subject whereby dthat Ray and Debra were given scores and then there were arguments etc., etc., However then Robert comes back towards the end of the episode stating that the IQ test was carried out Psychologically speaking to see what would happen to the suspect as a test object. I found it quite educational actually. Quote from Robert - the character literally sums up this point. "The real test was about Human Behavior, like how a suspect would act if you mess with his self image"

No comments:

Post a Comment