Wednesday 30 September 2015

Diary 30th September 2015

Well today was to be a very indefinite day. The whole waiting or delay of the Citizenship process is because I'm waiting for a letter from a Dr., in the Bon Secours. Until I get that, I shan't be able to continue the process of Application of Naturalisation.

So I had planned last night after my sis, that I got and watch the News from Monday's and of course Tuesday. And then the Current Affairs ie Ireland AM etc., However it wasn't to be. AS I got a phone call from Mom, saying she wanted me to go up to em, REGARDLESS of the letter and to type up the letter Dad had done for me. So then I got ready. I of course brought the telly up as well, so that I could get Dad to fix the base that had fallen off. While up there, Dad wanted me to look up an article he came across relating to volcanoes in Co. Westmeath where his brother lives. Quite interesting might i add you. Dad also had left me a voicemail of which I didn't understand a word. In it he had stated that I had left out 2 months for the requirement of Documentation required.

So then Mom left me back and of course bringing the laundry down to Clean Freaks. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment