Friday 18 September 2015

Diary 18th September 2015

Again today not busy one bit. hahaha. As I had slept the whole day, yesterday, technically speaking, I decided to get up early. However as Thomas Kent's State Funeral was being broadcast today on RTE Television, of which I wanted, It was a good thing I got up early, so I watched yesterday's news. Thomas Kent was involved in the 1916 Easter Rising of which 2016 will be the 100th Anniversary of the Easter Rising. And I then watched Ros na Run, the Irish language Soap Opera. I then watched a few hours of Fraiser. hhahaah.

So then I made my merry way to Outhouse of which was bouncing. hahaha. As it was Culture Night, it was quite busy. I also learned of a new employee there, more so Volunteer. I wish him every success in the role. I have known him(not personally) but seen him around the town quite a few times. I wished him every success. I asked him if he were Jamie, and he replied, so I congratulated him. I also bumped into Searson. hehehe. He was wondering why I didn't turn up for him a few weeks ago we were to see a film. I just made up some bull of an excuse or as one would say a cock n bull story. hahaah.

So then I headed to cineworld to see The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials(Review here)

So then afterwards I watched the News Bulletins as part of my religiously watch. Then also afterwards I was catching up on my TWO weeks worth of Ros na Run and Fair CIty. One theme was throughout in ONE day. ahhaha. Namely Medicine. ie That required Medicine services, or whatever. Ros na Run had killed off a beloved character, while the Fair City had a harrowing scream of a 9yr old Ben in the soap. They both were in car accidents, in the soaps. Now the reason I mention the soaps is that I have been getting diarrhea since I came home from the cinema. I watched ROs na RUn BEFORE the cinema and then Fraiser as I said to "cheer me up", then after the film, I watched Fiar City. Of which contained more heartache. My body went cold, when I realised who was in the car that Fair City had been advertising throughout the week.

THen again, my diarrhea could have come from the cheese, I had in the cinema. Who knows. Afterall, I am allergic to Cows milk. But it still gets me thinking as to could the cheese in the cinema have caused it, as in the past, its never reacted with my body this badly. To date as I write this blog, now, ie putting the finishing touches, I still have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment