Friday 4 September 2015

Diary 4th September 2015

Well today wasn't too bad. hehehe. I got up just in time to get to the post office to get a €10 for tomoz ie Boilerhouse. So then after that, I headed to Tescos to get Milk and Butter. In the meantime, my sis was with me. She was downloading. hehehe. One thing though however, during a heated argument of herself and I, was she mentioned the c word ahem, I mean court. Now by that I mean somehow she mentioned that if she were to be asked in a court of law, she would remain silent. I took great offense against it. The reason being, was the last time this word was mentioned to me by Ailish in this case, was when I so called defamed the family TREE not Family, ie the relatives, over my homophobes. She said and I quote, "If you were not family, We would bring you to court", so when I went to sleep that night, I looked at Sammy my +Puppys Stanescu and subconsciously attempted to take my life ie suicide. This is further outlined in this entry back in November 2013. Now while I can appreciate things were said in the heat of the moment and in anger etc.,, she knew very well that it was a sore spot etc., etc., She obviously didn't mean it. But it'd be different if she said some other sore spot of mine like me being dumb or whatever, that I can tolerate, but when it involves the result of ATTEMPTED SUICIDE, that I can't take lightly. Imagine one person is so powerful to do so much damage. I'm referring to my Pops. Like how does he even sleep at night. I just don't get it. He will be pining eventually. Or as one would say He'll crack. No question.

So after that, I headed onto Lidl to get my OJ and my Bread. awwww BREAD or as Homer would say mmm BREAD, arrrrrrrr.

Then onto Outhouse, where I was greeted by new terminology. I was trying to rattle me brain as to what do you call a person who is seeking love. I know there is a phrase or a word. Yet when I went to say "On the game", I understood its just for sex a guy looking for sex, how quickly, I was corrected, its actually like paying for sex ie Prostitution.

So then I headed to see Man from U.N.C.L.E.(Review here)

No comments:

Post a Comment