Sunday 13 September 2015

Diary 13th September 2015

Today quite interesting it turned out to be. hahaha.

I was to be up for my sis for 7ish. I showered got meself ready. It was planned I get up for 5.55pm, however at around 2pm I noticed in my "dreams" this particular music beat. Twas fantastic, in fact I was going along with it. However the freaky thing about it, is that it was actually happening in REAL time. ie me being conscious ie AWAKE. hahahaa.

So then again, I woke up and showered. THen got ready for my sis. Mom and dropped a chinese for us. Apparently I was to receive a Curry Chips and Fried Rice. Instead I received the Fried Rice BUT a Curry sauce. hahha. My sis told the person the order and she mixed up the order as a result of translations. I find it annoying. I welcome immigrants, people etc., of ALL nations etc., however they should go and learn English. They know Ireland is an English-Speaking country. So they should go and learn it, there are plenty of ways to learn the language. NO excuse whatsoever. So while looking at Golden Girls and of course eating my Curry Rice, hahaha, I opened  up to my sis relating to me having thoughts of homocidalisation. Please note THOUGHTS nothing more, nothing else. But me thoughts of doing harm to me pops. So we spent a good time discussing this. My diarrhea was not kind to me thou. So I initially put it to the milk my sis accidently put in my coffee, but to that of my stress of "Opening up" to my sis of the above thoughts.

So then afterwards, I came back and watched the news, not that I could get as my space was low on the Box. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment