Tuesday 22 September 2015

Diary 22nd September 2015

Well whoa, what a day it turned out to be. hahaha. Well it all started with Maureen knocking on my door to hand in food. Of course i didn't answer the door, as I like my sleep. hahha. I then eventually got up and I checked my post. I saw that it was from eh Citizenship section in Co. Tipperary. I am actually required to provide FURTHER documentation relating to Bank Statements etc.,

I then headed to get my dosh. Then afterwards I went into Clean Freaks to collect my laundry. I normally get a text from them, when its available to collect and it also tells me the price. However I only realised that I had never told them my new number when I went to change my number back in May. But Luke himself explained the system was down anyways. So it didn't matter eitherways. hahaah.

So I trucked along my laundary to the bank, says I to myself, I could have left the laundry til AFTER the bank. ahaha, awww well.

I then headed to SmallChanges to get my weekly groceries. The lad there being ever so nice, hahaha who knows me quiet well. I enquired exactly when the video on Bees population being organised by the Dublin Animals Rights Group. I actually asked him what was his take on the new Government initiative whereby they want people to Pollinate more by leaving the weeding etc., where the bees come by. Currently the bees are going away in extinction.

So then I came back and I showered. Did my weekly or so tradition of my nsfw photo shoot after my shower. I headed to my sis. On my way, I encountered a truck driver coming down Malahide Rd., and then he did a U turn, which btw is actually illegal. Then he came back down Malahide Rd and then turned towards Clontarf. I was gobsmacked. Then a cyclist behind me said to me "Great driver". hahaah. I initially didn't know where this was coming from. We had a nice time. We had a nice down to earth chat and comedy of Cheers and our usual Golden Girls. My sis had never seen Cheers. So she was actually happy about it. I revealed to her that I'm required to provide further documentation of the Citizenship.

I came back home to watch news. I first got my so wanted brekkie, I know, I know whatevea hahaha. Having brekkie at 5am. hahaah. But anyways, I was looking at my MaketechEasier articles. One article I came across was Google's Street View feature they introduced last year whereby Street View now has a feature whereby you can go back in time aka Time Machine. I checked on my folk's house address, and I saw that my Mom's car which is an Audi A2, was in the driveway. My Dad's car was not there. I thought it was so adorable. awwwwwwwwww. Mom's car is described as a bubble. ahahahah.

While uploading my precious +Inflatables Stanescu to my Mobli site, I realised that my battery was low(no surprise there - hahah) but the declination of the battery and more so how FAST, it was going everytime I was typing something it went down by a 1%. So I'm convinced that my Keyboard app is partially responsible for my battery declination in the bad sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment