Thursday 28 August 2014

The Expendables 3

I popped along to see the film. It had come out quite awhile. I was threatening to see it. I eventually got the time to see it. Twas quite good and at time funny. The plot was kinda simple. The Original Expendables: Comprising of: Barney(Stallone), Christmas(Statham), Doc(Snipes), Gunner(Lundgren) etc., They went to get Doc out of prison for Tax AVasion. Then when Casear(Crews) was injured, Barney decided to up the sticks and "sack" the old "Retirees" as I like to call em. He did so this, as when the fighting was ensuing, Barney saw what he thoguht was a ghost like figure, Stonebanks(Gibson) of whom, Barney thought he was dead. So Barney went to Bonaparte(Grammer) and decided to have a look around. They encountered Thorn(Powell), Galgo(Banderas), Mars(Ortiz), Luna(Rousey), Smile(Lutz). Oh Smilee was defo a smileee, although he had trouble with Authoritative alrite. Another "Retiree" group joined them at the end to kill off Stonebanks. There was talk of that the Drummer character replaced Mr. Church(Willis). Drummer tells Barney that Stonebanks must NOT be killed and be handed over and trialed at the Hague(The Netherlands).  So instead Barney at the end kills him. Just before Stonebanks asks him what about the Hague. As in shouldn't I be trialed or whatever. Barney's reply is class. "I am the Hague". I think that's fantastic. The Other retiree group consisted of Yin Yang(Li), Drummer(Ford), Trench(Schwarzenegger). So all in all, Great film. I wouldn't put it in for Oscar season let alone Summer's Blockbuster. I wasn't getting that vibe. But great film. I would recommend it. I actually forgot to mention that I was amazed as to how far my home coutnry has come of age. I was the Museum of Modern Art. ANd there's me reading it in Romanaina. Twas lovely to see such buildings.

http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt2333784/


No comments:

Post a Comment