Tuesday 26 August 2014

K C Peaches, Nassau St

Well one word comes to mind, when it comes to review this visit. VALUE. Such great value for money, I got. I had gotten 1 Large meal(Hot), 1 Medium meal, Matcha Tea, Chocolate & Cinnamon Cake & Apple Mint (Japanese loose Tea). All for €25. Now if that's not good value, then I don't know what is. When you go in, its a self serving restaurant in that its like a buffet style. You pick what you;d like. You are charged by the size of the plate. The staff most helpful. I have been to KC Peaches on Dame St., with a Vegan group. I went to KC Peaches Nassau St., the last time and decided to go back to it today. I have enjoyed every moment of it.

My first meal was Medium Salad, and Large Hot meal. The Hot meal was exquisite. With its Spectacular potatoes, herb spices, then there was the rice and Lasagne. The rice was alrite. No taste, perhaps there isn't meant to be. You never know. The Lasagnae was quite nice and chewy, which I love. I hate anythign you have to masticate. Then the salad I had was pasta, the chickpeas, red onions etc., As the How to Train your Dragon 2(Review here) character says: "This is Amazing". Then it came to the Matcha Tea. my first time tasting it. Oh it was so delicious. I think I was getting an orgasm or something. Not being rude, but oh it was so heavenly delicious. My friend whom I was at the March for Marriage on Sunday recommended Tumrik and Matcha Tea. I was amazed by the sweetness and the taste. mmmmm.

Then it came to my next and final(awwwwwwww), meal, the Chocolate & Cinnamon Cake(Vegan btw) and the Apple Mint Tea(Green Tea). This tea, I was explained to, is a Japeanse Loose tea. As you will see, the presentation in my pics, lives to tell the truth. The Cake was exquisite. However I found the side(the flat side) kinda hard to cut through. Eitherway, it was exquisite and lovely. Literally melted in my mouth. Then while I was sipping my cuppa tea, in this case the Apple Mint. IT was absolutely fantastico. I said to my aunt, who joined me on this occasion, that it tasted and smells like what I had back in my home country Romania.

And to think, all this for a neat lump sum of €25.

Medium Meal
Large Meal
Matcha Tea
Apple Mint Tea
Chocolate & Cinnamon Cake(Vegan)

Matcha Tea


Large Meal(Hot), Garlic, Herbs Potatoes, Lasagne, Rice


Medium Meal(Salad) Pasta, Coleslaw, Chickpeas 


Chocolate & Cinnamon Cake


Apple Mint Tea


No comments:

Post a Comment