Sunday 24 August 2014

Diary 23rd August 2014

As I've yet to sleep, hahahah, I continued with my workings. Currently cleaning the gunk or shit outta the fridge. Shortly before that, Mom invited me out for a meal. Dad and Mom collected me, and we headed out to Howth. for a bit to eat at Crabby Jo's in Howth. I pointed out to em on the way home, where Mom, Maureen, my sis and I had for a cuppa for my graduation(well end of year term in May of 09). and I also pointed out where the cycling group DublinFreeWheelers had their rest for to break the journey. Then we headed back to their place and had a cuppa.

Then I came back and finished off the fridge. So over night, I shall be leaving the shelves to stand overnight.

NEWS

The body of Albert Reynolds lies in repose in Dublin's Mansion house. It is to be brought to Donnybrook church for a Formal Removal service.

No comments:

Post a Comment