Saturday 30 August 2014

Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For

After the most disappointing film of As Above, So Below(Review here), I had high hopes for this. Normally I would be against goryness, slicing of throats etc., however the actual blood was replaced by white substance. I asked my friend if the whole film would be in black and white(Not in the olden style). So that's a plus. We were treated to narrating. From what I could gather A stripper(Don't know her name) wanted revenge on Senator Roark(Boothe). Johnny(Gordon-Levitt) wanted revenge as Roark killed Johnny's girlfriend. Ava(Green) wants to get back with Dwight(Brolin). However it is found that she's wanting to kill him etc., So while the plot was kind misleading for me personally, I thought it was cool. Graphics was most impressive. One thing I'm glad though was with the amount blood curdling and spillage etc., that it was all covered by means of white substance. Although my friend told me that you don't need to see the first Sin City, My advise I think you should. Cause I was completely lost. Heck I can't even remember the name of the characters.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458481/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt


No comments:

Post a Comment