Sunday 31 August 2014

Diary 30th August 2014

Well what a day its been. As I said yesterday. I was looking at TV throughout the day. When all of a sudden there was a loud bang in the sky. It was actually a Jet engine ie an Aeroplane. I've never heard of such thing ever happening. It must have been flying really low or something.

Then I started my next section of tidying the bottom of my bed. This is the result of the flood back in August Bank Holiday weekend. The same weekend I was with Daniel and Brendan O' Farrell. While doing so, I decided to look at my fella's Facebook page, which he's on my sex account.

Boi was I not expecting such. The first thing that appeared was that some guy had posted and tagged Christopher(my baby) saying that he enjoyed the DATE. Now only one word spells out to me. CHEATING. I was totally distraught. Only for my puppies and Inflatables, I wouldn't know what would happen. And Christopher replied to his apparent fella now, "Awww thanks sweetiexxxx". So I immediately in a fit of rage, Shouted at him by means of text and said the following: Firstly i said: "I don't think we're gonna work out. Best wishes in the future". He replied why? I then proceeded to shout at him by means of text: "Cause I just saw your FB and you cheated on me. Even thou we never met. Still hurts Like A BITCH". He replied saying He didn't cheat, we  never met up. Bottomline, is you don't start saying in the chats on the Internet, "I love you" etc., exchanging roses etc., and then to say I didn't cheat. etc., etc., I proceeded to say to him, that I had to drag stuff outta him. I actually brought this up with Brendan yesterday. I mentioned to him, that Christopher is looking for a bf. And that's very shy. ie HE can't open up to people. Yet he can go up to Dublin(He's from Co. Meath) and make out in the middle of the city. Now what does that say to u.
So I removed him from my Viber, WhatsApp and as a Contact. Now my heart is breaking, but not as bad as the time with Keith. Afterall I was with him for 9months. With this fella for a week or so. I was beginning to develop feelings for him. BUT when he started to distance himself. He had asked me to be his bf. But I felt, that it should take things slow. Apparently he wanted it to be quick. SO I ain't sure. Another thing is that he's NOT begging. So apparently maybe he was a fake. Searson did try and warn me. While O' Farrell wished me every  happiness. Sure look where that got me. hahaah

I also removed Mark Henry too the guy from Louth. On the foundation of him accusing me of cheating on my ex(Keith). He don't know me. So he had no right to say such. He saying that it ain't normal taking pics of guys on TV and in a chipper when I took a pic of the cute lad. mmmm. Even showing his undies. Now that's' hot. But anyways, the point being, is that he didn't like that I was doing so. As well as coming onto me INAPPROPRIATELY. So I decided to remove him too

So as well as to contend with guys stigmatizing me over Hepatitis B now I've to contend with this. I can honestly tell you guys and gals my viewers and reader of the this blog, that my future Husband to be is over in America. So I'm gonna try a suggestion. That I put up on ALL my profiles that I have Hepatitis B. Give a brief understanding.

So bottomline, I have my Puppies and Inflatables who'll NEVER leave me. My sis is living in a hospital these days. The two Brendan's have their own lives.

NEWS

Donald Tusk of Poland has just been voted as the newly elected EU Counsel President and Italy's' Federickee Margarini has been voted as EU's Foreign Policy Chief.

Penn State and University of Central Florida(UCF) started their Supebowl Season here in Dublin's very own Croke Park Stadium. Penn State won by a landslide. Up to 20,000 American Football fans cheered on their college teams. Some came by Boat, others by plane. Its the first time the teams have played OUTSIDE the States. Inside the stadium, was full of the Penn Lines and Florida Nights colors, ie the team colors. They battled it out for the Dan Rooney Trophy. PEnn State came out on top with a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment