Wednesday 6 August 2014

Diary 5th August 2014

Well as some of you may know, my place got flooded last Fri/Sat Morning. So with that, I was woken up by my Mom to see a place near where my sis lives. So the two of us headed on down. While the place was nice alirte, I was a bit bemused with the OLD style  cupboards and wardrobes etc., You'd swear I was living in the 80's or something. And then the idea of no Sky Dish permitted, yeah that's gone out the door. Mom went beserk over that I wouldn't move in, because of the Dish not being allowed to be installed.

Then Mom brought me up to her place first as the viewing was for half 2, and my dole would have been too late to get it as they were closed for lunch.

So then I went to get the Dole, and just as I was going into the bank, I saw Don a former work colleague of mine in spar. Then I went to collect my laundry.

Then my sis came to my place. Having a few laughs. heheeh. She got a taxi back to her place.

While doing my nightly administration duties, I keep a record of FB accounts who Page Not Found. And compare that with my sex account. I was quite surprised that one guy I used to know back in my High School Days had actually blocked me. How I found this out was that his account was visible on the sex account but NOT on my other account - gstanescu84. So I sent him a little message, portraying my shock as to he could be a homophobe or something or worse still a racist. Eitherway, I was quite upset to learn of such.

Then when 10am, came my cell phone displays a notification saying that my Dr. Appointment ie Blood Test is at 10am. I literally said "Bollocks". Then I realsied that today is actually Wednesday(well technically tomorrow - as I stayed up over night).

NEWS

Minister for Health Leo Varadkar has delayed the most anticipated "Universal Health Insurance" and described it as being too ambitious for 2019. He would do it in steps depending on Funding. First would be Universal GP Care and the Primary Care. The Opposition parties want the entire plan scrapped citing costly

Possibility of a ceasefire and truce occurring of Israel. Withdrawal of Troops. It is expected to last 72hrs(3 Days)

BCT has officially been shut down. It is the 6th English Language School to be affected.

In the Baby Gammy debacle, it has now been announced that conflict of words and has been exchanging words.

In Sports, history was made when the WOMEN Rugby World Cup won the match against New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment