Monday 25 August 2014

Diary 25th August 2014

I hadn't gone to sleep yet. I was looking at the State Funeral of Former Taosieach Albert Reynolds. I was really touched when Fr. Brian Darcy mentioned that before Albert left politics or died, that he would like to see peace in the North. And to see Former British Prime Minister shedding a tear. That was really touching.

Throughout the whole day, I trying to scrape out the ice from my freezer. I had cleaned the Fridge part. But the Freezer was being a "Bitch". ahhaah. So I left it open for a few hours. It still came wouldn't come out. The shelf I mean.

So while the Funeral was on the TV, I was continuing the cleanup of the living area.  etc., etc.,


NEWS

Former Taoiseach Albert Reynolds was laid to rest after a funeral mass in Donnybrook, Dublin. He was laid to rest in the nearby Shangana Cemetery, Shankill.

Richard Attenborugh has died at the age of 90. He's best remembered for Gandhi in which it won 8 Oscars. For me personally, I'd have remembered him quiet well in the Jurassic Park Blockbusters series. He was the brother of Nature Documentary David Attenborough.

ESA(European Space Agency) has a launched an investigation in which an orbit went horribly wrong in that it went into the WRONG orbit. They were launched into the WRONG orbit. They blasted from French Ghiana.

Hundreds turn out for Black teenager Michael Browne who was shot by a WHITE Cop Darren Wilson in a confrontation over two week ago. It sparked several nights of rioting.

French President has literately "sacked" his government over Austerity measures.

No comments:

Post a Comment