Sunday 10 August 2014

Diary 9th August 2014

Well today, I stayed up for today's Apartment Viewing. Mom asked that I ring her so that she could come down to view the apartment. So the two of us headed on down to the apartment. Within a few short seconds or even minutes, loads more came down. It was then found it was around 21 appeared for the viewed. The minute the agent came to let us all in, I knew we were in for it, (Well myself anyways - can't speak for anyone else). I was lucky that there were two conditions that would have met my tenancy requirements. The Sky Dish could be installed and the Rent Allowance is acceptable. However, I was totally bemused with his attitude. I've never seen the likes of it. Like even if we only see the guy once in a lifetime or whatever, he had the attitude of a pig. I was totally disgusted with him. I even went to ask him about the Sky Dish, and he literally answered abruptly. Likewise to Mom. However Mom and I got into a huge fight or argument over this. This came about when she was about to put the Deposit down. I said no, as I've to get references. Then she asked can I do it on my cellphone. I said yeah BUT I need references from my landlord. Bottomline, I've started to get a bit of a homesick. Even though I've had it up to hear me neck with the flood. And now am told to expected another in Winter '14. But the place in question thou, was very small. The smell was outstanding(in the negative sense), no Washing Machine(But as I said, personally, I won't be bothered, as I get it laundered and washed and dried and folded for a fee. ) But getting back thou to the argument. It was so heated, I can't recall ever in such, perhaps once, but I prob went along with her. But this time, when I didn't go along with her she started saying and crying etc., etc., So in retaliation, I told her that Ailish(her neighbor) never shuts up about her going down to George and my sis. She was hurt when her neighbor was bitching about her. Time as my sis would say bring this family tree down and get some truth. I had suggested to Mom to go on a cruise or whatever and stop worrying about us. Like we're in late 20s and me obv now 30s. She obviously means well, But like come on. She hates the flat am in now. I said that IM the one living in it, I'm the one who's the tennant and pays up. NOT her. She lives in a posh area etc., etc.,

So after the viewing, she drove erratically up to her gaf for me to get a bite to eat. I explained to Dad, the rudeness or the lack of manners of the guy. Like come to think of it, it wasn't matching even the pictures on the site. Eventually we all calmed down. But I feel that I HAVE TO BE HAPPY to move out. I was just probably venting my fury last Friday week when I said  that I was fed up with the floods. I've come accustomed to it. At the end of the day, the landlord is that has to pay up.


While watching TV and at the same time, going onto the second day of my cleanup. I was doing the glasses today. and a bit more of the living area. I had been getting diarrhea like a bitch, possibility from a UNCLEANED glass. That I just kept pouring whatever WITHOUT washing the glass. The point being is while I was doing all this and watching the TV, the debate on Midday was Women ordination in the Catholic Church in Ireland.
A wonderful quote from a panelist. "The Catholic Church has done so much against women, from the Tuam Baby Scandal recently. The way that The Church has treated women. Like historically throughout its whole history. That I just don't understand why you would want to be apart of this Church Similarly when, gay people say that they wish that they could get married in The Church . I feel like why, Like The church doesn't love you, like this God that the Church is talking about whether or not you believe in a God. If I were to believe in a God, it wouldn't be this one" Rosemary McCabe(Journalist)

Just before I was heading to bed, Mom came down to me again. She didn't stay too long. I set up a filter on Daft.ie in front of her. And explained to her, that if a property that matches MY conditions then I will be notified via email. or Android Notifications.

NEWS

Thousands have come out in force to protest against the slaughter that it is in Gaza against the Palestinians. There were marches in Dublin, London and Paris. And possibly all over the world. It was part of World Wide Day of Rage as described by the protestors around the globe.


No comments:

Post a Comment