Wednesday 20 August 2014

Delhi O' Delhi, Moore St., Dublin

I've been to Delhi O' Delhi on Moore St., I became familiar with this establishment, from the Vegetarian Society of Ireland. I have enjoyed it immensely. It is described as a "cafeteria" style. In that as if you were in school or something. The food on this visit, I got was fantastic. The only fault I'd have to give it, is the unfamiliar names or in fact NO names on the All You Can Eat buffet style. In the Buffet style meal, from what I could gather, there plenny of Rice, Lentils, Chickpeas, some form of a sauce. When you go in, you are greeted to a wonderful and most friendly staff. I highly recommend this place. Prices are very nice to you too. You can choose between a set menu, or an all you can eat buffet style for less than €6. Quite a large array of selection of food, no question. Then onto the dessert. I got myself a Feluda Ice Cream. Oh it was so scrumptious. Then I got myself a bowl full of Jelly. Now considering its a vegetarian restaurant, I would have imagined its a Pectin or NOT Geletaine(From a cow). The taste was of Sorbet style. Nicely put and presented. And to top it off, I had myself a nice cuppa tea. A little tip for you all Green Tea lovers, Don't let your Green Tea Brew TOO LONG. I found that it got VERY strong. But Bottomline, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.


 
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment