Friday 22 August 2014

Into the Storm

One word describes this movie , I went along to the movie with my friends. AMAZEBALLS. It was fantastic. Out of this world. It centered around tornadoes literately speaking. For a 2D film, it most certainly was value for your money. Like I had to question myself at times, if I were in an iMAX film. I said to my mate, if they have an iMAX version of the movie, you can only imagine how fascinating it would be. Everytime, a tornado would appear, you would actually feel it. I even got my friend to feel my coke, the vibration. It was fantastic. The plot was quite interesting however. The film started off with students and teachers and the characters being asked what they'd like to have done in 25 years etc., It centered around the Gary(Armitage), the two sons: Trey(Kress) and Donnie(Deacon). It also centered around characters who actually CHASE the tornados for a living. There is a TV Series in the States actually called something of hte same name, whereby the guys run after the storms. I think its called Storm Chasers. Something like that. So we had PEte(Walsh), Daryl(Escarpeta), Jacob(Sumpter), and Allison(Callies) and of course the Principal(Lawrence) of the school of where it was centered in its entirety. While we also were treated to amateur Weather chasers or Storm Chasers. Namely: Donk(Davis) and Reevis(Reep). Then one huge sorry ass of Tornado appeared. I was amazed and at the same time, downtrodden(feeling for the characters). I sense an Oscar here.


http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt2106361/

No comments:

Post a Comment