Sunday 24 August 2014

Crabby Joe's, Howth, Co. Dublin

I headed to a fish restaurant known as Crabby Jo's. I was most impressed with the waitress service. Top notch. However I didn't care for too much to be waiting for 20mins for a table inside. So my Folks and myself, made do with Outdoor seating. Now considering we were at a Fish restaurant, it was v cold. No heating was provided. Flies, I've never seen the likes of it. Everywhere u turned. You had to keep an eye on your food to make sure they wouldn't fall into the food. We were situated underneath flower hanging baskets. They should have been covered. Getting to the actual food in question, me being a vegetarian, I was impressed with what they had to offer. Now I'm sure they had other items of interest for vegetarians. I just didn't get a chance properly to look. So I chose Hummus for Starters and Linguinei Pasta. The Hummus in question was extraordinary beautiful. Totally enjoyed every moment of it.  However as it was my first time eating hummus(I'm a newbie Veggie for almost 2 years now), My mom told me the norm with hummus. The Hummus came with Raw Veg(carrots, Celery) and Peppers. I didn't mind Peppers. Oh and it also came with bread of some form, possibly Naan. I enjoyed the bread and Peppers. But the Raw veg, I didn't care for them. Expectedly, they were hard. I was told to use Hummus as a dip. I just gollaped it down like a soup or something. It was lovely. Spreadable over the bread. mmmmm. Then shortly afterwards, we didn't really have to wait too long, considering they were mad busy(hence why we couldn't get a seat inside), our Main dishes arrived. I got the Linguine Pasta. Once again, amazed by the wonderful Pasta dish. I can't really fault the dish. Twas beautifully presented. 

Price in total for 3 was around the €60 mark. That's about €20 per person. So not too bad a price. Considering we were treated like royalty, well as far as the waitress manners were concerned. 

So overall Food Delicious, Outdoor seating CRAP.



No comments:

Post a Comment