Sunday 31 August 2014

Morrison's Hotel, Ormond Quay, Dublin

Well I traveled along to the Morison's Hotel in the nearby bar. While I appreciate that the staff members were quite under pressure, considering there were only two to serve a large group, I was quite taken aback by their mannerisms. By that I mean, that when I ordered my Green Tea as below, I asked what flavors do they have. And his reply was quite rude. He merely says "Green tea is Green tea Sir". Well it ain't. I can re-assure you. Its a family name. In the end, when I got the tea, I was treated to a lovely presentation. Lovely bikkie(Biscuits) might I add, and also the tea itself was a loose tea kinda thing. However the tea was so strong, I simply could not finish it. The price was so extraordinary and ridiculously expensive. 3.80 for the tea alone. When I saw the staff member coming over with a tray, it only occurred to me that the tea came from a different area. I could have gone over myself. He could have told me that teas etc., are served in a different area(across from the bar). 


No comments:

Post a Comment