Thursday 7 August 2014

Diary 6th August 2014

After staying up from watching TV VERY late into the early afternoon. I was about to get myself ready for bed, when I got a call from my Mom, I of course ignored, cause I REALLY NEEDED SLEEP. But that didn't stop her calling down. I in fact, was in bed. All the Inflatables were atop of me and one or two was at the Window. She started poking at them through my window(which I leave opened cause of the Flood last Friday). I didn't mind. But my head got up when she said "I can see your cell phone, I'm gonna take it." She used that as a means of getting me up. Which it did. hahaha. So when she got me up, as it happens it was a glorious day. Sunny and all. I got ready and headed off with Mom. WE had a meal in Green Land Café. Love their soup. Oooooh so scrumptious.

So I got ready for bed. I had intended to go to see films today, however as I was too tired, I just stayed on. I had the most freakiest of dreams.

NEWS


With regards the Israel Conflict and Hamas and Gaza, the 72hours so far has kept up to its promise and held up the casefire.

The ESA(European Space Agency) Rosetta Mission made scientific history today. when the spacecraft arrived at a comet. It spent 10yrs chasing this particular comet. It will no spend its time mapping its circumference etc., and studying the ISEE Mass before dropping a landern on its surface in Nov. As it happens it is also the Scientists opinion that water that's on Earth came from a comet billion of years ago. They are using this Mission to study this opinion. Moving 55,000km/hr it took Rosetta 10yrs and 6billion kms to travel. During its travel, its ORbited Earth 3 tiems and Mars once to gain speed. It past two Asteroids. It endured 31month Hibernation en route.

The Ebola outbreak has taken a turn. First person OUTSIDE Africa has died from the virus. He was travelling from Saudi Arabia to Sera Leone. 2 Americans are undergoing treatment from the virus. They were both transferred from Africa to Athanta, Georgia in the USA. They will be subjected to a human trial drug NEVER before used on Humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment