Sunday 17 August 2014

Diary 15th August 2014

Well as I went to bed  very late yesterday(which technically is today). I went to bed at 7pm ish. While I was getting ready for bed however, I was looking at Touched By An Angel. I have blogged about this TV Show. It is so much heartwarming. The reason, I'm blogging again about the show is that just before I was going to bed, I was tidying up my flood mess, as I said yesterday, BUT at the same time looking at the tv show. The show featured an episode of a dyeing man(Dennis Weaver(voiced a character in The Simpsons(the cowboy guy)). Twas so wonderful to see the guy in real life. So lovely. Anyways, I'm getting off topic. My point being, is that the show featured this business man, who wanted to buy Emmett Rivers(Weaver) business idea of saving the planet. The business man being an oil man was very interested in the idea. BUT when I saw what he really wanted to do with the idea ie the prototype, my heart sunk. All the businessman wanted was for Profit ie MONEY.

I was talking to my pops the other night, when I was printing my tickets for Joseph(Review here) on Wed night regarding money as it so happens. When I was printing tickets, Ticketmaster(The company I got em from), reminded me that as I purchased Insurance, that they would charge about €9. I was then getting a bit anxious at my dads computer would I have enough to print em off or something. So I had checked my O2 Money account, to see if there's anything there, in case they would take the money off. I would have expected Ticketmaster to take the Insurance money at the SAME time as the order. However that wasn't the case. So I asked my pops to do a few calculations. As it happens, it came to the price of the tickets MINUS the Insurance. So I got even more aggitated. So I just pressed the Print Button. And after all the aggistation, anxiousness or whatever, they DIDN'T take the money. So I don't know how this Insurance business works. Again my mind has drifted. What I'm trying to say is that I then said to my Paps, that "Money is requried all the time". And his reply is "Money is required for your life". Now I live on less than €50 a week. I get buy just about. Now with Cineworld's Price increase, the Rent increases(A possibility now with the Water Charge coming) and the Energy costs constantly every year, sometimes twice a year going up, and then there's the TV provider that gets increased every year, that we're gonna be living on fresh air. NO wonder, I have severely decreased by food intake. When I first moved out to Fairview, I was able to afford Food shopping almost everyweek. Now, I hardly shop. As I'm a vegetarian, that makes things tough on all parties. My fam and my self and the shops too. As the stuff that I want the shop don't know what am talking about. Then I was on Soya milk, now that creates man boobs etc., I've to change again. One things in life, if ya don't have Money, ya won't have much of life, thats' the vibe I'm getting.

NEWS

Cardinal Sean Brady(Catholic Primate Of All Ireland) has offered his resignation ahead of  his 75th Birthday tomorrow. It is within the accordance of Canon Law, that he must resign by the age of 75 years. He oversaw Allegations made against him for NOT reporting a sexual abuse case when he was told.

No comments:

Post a Comment