Sunday 9 February 2014

Diary 9th February 2014

WEll today's plan was very simple to go to the Sing-ALong of Frozen in Cineworld. I was most excited to see the film. Just think about it, me dream reality of seeing my fav tune in the movie singing to my hearts content. It was fantastic. I might go see it again on Valentines Day, ill see how things pan out. I plan on seeing my crush: Jack Ryan and Frankie. Again Ill play how it goes.

After the film, I decided to head to Tescos PArnell to get meself a PUre butter(Vegan Butter). Then I decided to ask if they had any vegan cheese(Cheezy e.g). Due to their lack of knowledgement in this area, the shop assistant passed me to the management, in turn told me about Lacto-Free. I told him it ain't diary-free, cause the cow's in there. Its most furiariting when they make u dumb. I told him it ain't. So he said he didn't.

Yesterday, I was notified that Tescos in Jervis was much bigger(to my surprise). So this time, I headed there, to see if they had any dairy - free cheese(Cheesy). Couldnt find any. So I headed back home.

My sis then texted me to call up to her earlier. Twas most intriguing and a great laughter seeing my sis. I was due to see my sis on Thurs, We chatted about all sorts of things. From Homophobia, to mental illness etc.,
I'm still shocked that me paps, was homophobic all along. What upsets me thou is that they's gonna vote No in the upcoming Same Sex Referendum in 2015. Then I only realised that my paps, ma and possibly me Auntie(Nun), were in on the whole thing with regards the homophobia. How do they even sleep at night. Like come on like.

No comments:

Post a Comment