Thursday 6 February 2014

Diary 6th February 2014

I woke up to TWO bangings not one but TWO. Twas mighty freaky.It was my ma. I mean like what's her problem. She shud know that I don't answer the door when am asleep. SO I fell back asleep, not that I couldn't sleep but attempted to. But again the banging was started again a few hours(maybe) not sure but twas mighty frightening. As my folks gave me the WRONG answer to my simple but powerful questions, I just don't see the point in showing my love to them anymore. So my life is with me:


  • Sis
  • Inflatables
  • FB Friends. I was just thinking to meself if FB hadn't existed 10 years ago(I wouldnt know where I'd be at). I have met wonderful people. )
  • and of course not forgetting NYC. Here I come.


I shall only call up to em if they need chores(being gardening, or whatever) done or anything. Even my next door neighbors(namely my parents now - as I don't live there anymore) they found it strange, when I was going up to them constantly or when Mom was visiting me all da time.

I had gotten up in time to a few missed calls from me sis, but to be told that as she had suffered a seizure, that I wouldn't be able to handle it, she had  her friend to call over to help her. I appreciated her for that. Cause the last time she had one, I didn't take it too well. But that said I 'm more than delighted that she has found herself a new friend. Long may it last.

So instead of going to Crina's, it was the turn of me tank tops to sort out. As I was tidying up, I came across my bank card that I wanted all along. But its too late now, as there's a new one on the way in the post. THe one I found has now been disabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment