Saturday 1 February 2014

Diary 1st February 2014

As I was about to head to bed (due to my sleep problems its varies), I was heading to bed for around 10am due to get up around 5pm or so I got a call more so a HELP plea. I'm just purely fed up with trying to fix ppl's problems. The sooner I getta outta here the better. I believe NYC is waiting for me. They just don't know it. I can feel it. Now don't get me wrong, I love helping the one person I love and adore. I don't mind helping those who SERIOUSLY need helping. My sis in this case drastically needed my help. She contacted me on FB to call up to her in the Day Hospital cause Mom was literally bullying her. Like saying stuff of all sorts. Me sis has done alot for the family and yet no acknowledgement etc., The only people who are keeping me alive are my gay friends on FB and my mates in the OUthouse. I feel at home and myself there. So I thank you +Brendan Eoin O'Farrell and +Brendan Searson for being there. I wanna thank also my mates on Facebook. Only for you I'd be long gone. My Inflatables and my sleeve unfortunately don't do it for me in terms of keeping me sane. Eg Before I met my mate O'Farrell for the film I, Frankenstein I was seriously depressed more so suicidal kinda thing. When I met up with him, I was myself. Didn't give a care in the world who was listening etc., ie I was MYSELF. For my sis to say the only way she'll get peace is "when they's 6ft under". That's how bad they've treated her. Its just unreal. Never thought I'd hear such thing. But technically its the trought. I Mean like why adopt or should I say FOster kids from ROmania if all ur gonna do abuse da hella outta of us. Jsut cause of our sexualirty or mental disorders or whatever. They are living in in da 70's and not making any effort to live in the 14s. Just a total disgrace.

ON a lighter but still related, boy can I not wait for the protest march tomorrow 2nd Feb. ILl be with my own kind or with str8 ppl who support us ie the Allies.

I headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment