Saturday 22 February 2014

Diary 22nd February 2014

Well today I was suppose to be seeing the film Her with Dublin Film Fanatics, however just as I was checking my emails last night(good thing I did alrite), it was cancelled. Not sure why, but anyways. So I decided to have a lie on. I slept like a log. First in a long long time. I had all me blankies, Inflatables and my scarfies. Oh what a lovely idea it was. I had set things up the bed etc., My other bed clothes are in da launders. It was a wonderful sleep. Not even a dream that I could remember. So thats progress I guess. Mom was banging on my door.(Nothing new in that department). SO after a few hrs, I woke up and got up. I then went out to collect whatever she left for me(Being a chinese). Low and behold I looked out my door window and what should I see but my hattie and gloves that I was going crazy over not being able to find it. I had to do without it for several days. Being cold and all. I remembered that I had it when Mom dropped me home after being with em on Tues night for to show her emails etc. After that I couldnt remember. I rang her back to thank her for the grub obv but more so the hat. I was so gleamed to see the hat. I felt she was very cold towards the idea. Not sure why. She explained that the reason the hat couldn't b e found was that there were papers on top of the hat and her relations: Fina, Michael and Silvia had found it when they were moving chairs. Something like that.
So my plan for the night is to relax and look at Dallas, 7th Heaven and the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment