Monday 10 February 2014

Diary 10th February 2014

Today was my weekly Therapy session. Twas quite interesting. As I was walking home, my therapist put through me mind, "Every person has a story to tell in their environment. "I then began to think all the way home, whether I shud just leave my folks out of my lifestyle. I told my Dr., that Other gay ppl who experience homophobia literally get rid of em, by mutual consent or just simply one dumping the other. However with Mom, thou, she still wants contact with me. If I were to have the attitude of just not saying anything gay related(which would be ideal and ease tensions), I'd have to go back in the closet. So am at a loss. I spoke highly of Ailish my next door neighbors(well technically my folks), afterall she brought me in my hour of need. I put it to the therapist, Does she feel anything knowing I'm talking about her in the derogatory sense. Like she has to. Otherwise I just don't know.

AFter my appointment, I headed to Clontarf Garda Station to report my bike being stolen last Friday. I was advised to report to the local Garda Station of where the bike was stolen(on Capel St), which the nearest one is BrideWEll Garda Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment