Tuesday 25 February 2014

Diary 25th February 2014

No end to these weird dreams. Here's a sample of the dreams.

Crina had been in St. Pats. Mom, Crina and myself wanted to keep it from Dad because of his anger n his scary voice. The 3 of us(Mom, Crina and I) sat down while reassuring that everything would b alrite. The minute Dad came in the door. We were in the kitchen, we cud hear his angry voice. He opened up a piece of paper with a bill of some form. All that was in his mind was money money. Money was always an issue with him. I wouldn't mind but he made a shitful of money before he retired. So he had no excuse. Crina was getting on OK til he came in. The tears that came rolling out of her eyes.

My bike had been stolen(no surprises) I had seen a bike I thought that was mine. While returning it on my way I saw a group of lads that I recognized. The mother(being so strange - Ms Ellie from Dallas) had announced that one of the lads will be going blind. Then the lad in question said she was exaggerating.
So when all that was finished I had seen my bike and return the other. However it was a storm that had taken it out of view. So while I was retrieving it I had apparently broken down over an LGBT person being beaten up and I think killed. A person was trying to comfort me. I had asked the person  in a sobbing state: "Why was he killed". She just didn't know.

When I had eventually woken up, I had a busy day ahead of me.

As I was walking up Richmond Rd., knowing I had to collect my clothes from the laundry, I decided to go to Scribbles to top up my O2 Money, instead of going to the POst Office then to Scribbles hogging my laundry with me.

Then I went to the Post Office, and did my weekly affairs. I decided not to post anything on my Facebook of what I'm doing in the particular building, for one simple reason of which was that it was too personal to post such.

Then I headed to next door to the Clean Freaks(Laundry). I was notified that my bed duvet wasn't ready until tomorrow or the next day.So Ill try again on Thurs. Although I did get everything else alrite.

So I headed back home. But on my way home, I decided to go into Ryan's Hardware to ensure it wasn't a homophobic attack(as the last time, I went in with a PINK watch to get it repaired, the other clerk immediately buffed me off(I had understood cause of the pink watch)) by asking the Hardware person(a different person) if they mend watches or even sell the batteries. As it happens they don't sell it.

So afterwards, I headed back home. I first started putting my clothing away, then making up the bed of what I had with me. Still having problems with my Playstore installation. So I looked up advice. Some advised me to remove the cache, etc., I did so, still felt the same. So I tried a new one, of which I was a bit apprehensive. That was to remove my Google Account on the mobile device. And re add it. I did so, it has slightly improved, but not by much. I just don't get it as to whats going on. Then another issue I was having was the hard drive space of where I store all my TV shows. During my depression, I let all my cables, hard drives get disorganized. This has got me in the butt, as I was trying to think what cable goes with what drive etc., etc., Eventually after about an hour or so, I found the right cables. So I transferred about 175GB of data to a different hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment