Sunday 2 February 2014

Diary 2nd February 2014

I had stayed on in bed, yesterday instead of getting up around 9. I was so upset what was happening to me sis. I had very weird dreams(Of which I cannot remember)

I went along to a protest in which spells out that we LGBT people will not be silenced. Our State Broadcast silenced one of the LGBT ppl: MIss Panti(Firstly my Inspiration; and secondly she does her drag shows in Panti Bar). Saturday Night Show host interviewed Rory O' Neill(Panti out of drag). He named a few homophobes etc., This obv upset a few people. Personally I agree with him. SInce then Ireland has gone major in this topic "Homophobia". At the protest The Guest speakers were as follows

Caroline Early (LGBT Noise)
.....
Senator David Norris
David Carroll BeLong TO CEO
Max Krzyzanowski(Action for Russia)

In the words of Senator David Norris. "We were silence for 2000 years", We gonna kick ppl up da arse.

Ma came down to me to want me to come out with her. I obv refused. So she questioned me relating to my sis' behaviour. I explained that words are poisonous. She is udner the illusion of ""Simply move on". I went on to say how can anyone, move on from the Crhsitmas Day debacle like the Christmas Day debacle as I like to call it. I should rename it to Christmas Day Massacre. I think that actually occured in US.

LGBT Noise: http://lgbtnoise.ie/
ACtion for Russia Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ActionForRussia/
BeLongTo: http://www.belongto.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment