Monday 17 February 2014

Diary 17th February 2014

Well today was my weekly appointment. Twas quite interesting. Each week I feel were digging deeper and deeper. I started by telling him relating to Thurs nights events. He was quite fascinated by such. Yes I can agree I was always a sensitive guy. I explained to him, that my parents will was discussed with Crina and NOT me(cause I'm too sensitive), My sister told me that we weren't Blood brother n sister. My mother couldn't tell me(cause I'm too sensitive), she asked Crina to tell me that I was adopted(again cause I'm too sensitive). So in retaliation I just tell lies to em all including me aunty. So to that affect, I told him(psychotherapist), that my mother had lost a son through immature staff of delivery. He then went on to explain that Mom n DAd both sees me as a "replacement son". They see Crina as a NORMAL kid. So thats prob why they treat me as a special golden boy, as they "wrap me up in Cotton wool" for extra protection. When I started to going out wit lads during College, they started to get stern with me, hence my lying to protect them from the truth.  So then the psychotherapist proceeded to go analyse my homophobia, to very simply put down to my lieing. I said to him "Why would I lie about my sexuailtiy". He was agasped. Literally didn't know what to say. So with a teary Georgian, I got my scarfy to comfort me and headed out(obv when time was up), and collect my laundry.

So then after the appt, I headed to collect my laundry. WHile on my way home, I saw my mom's car, thinking it was with Crina. But I learned today(Tues), that it was her Sister Eileen.

So I continued trailing my laundry home, and then just headed home and headed to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment