Thursday 27 February 2014

Diary 27th February 2014

My yet another weird dreams was whereby I was involved with a shooting crime. Somehow Crina was wit me. I was admiring the beautiful hotel I think. Then afterwards Crina and amongst others were looking at Introducing Editing of Mrs. Brown's Boys. Meaning i was telling others that we may b able to see bad language etc., When I woke up I realised that Editing an item being a TV or whatever actually means quite the opposite where they censor the bad language or whatever.

Today i was suppose to get my pink watch fixed and to view CCTV Footage from the Outhouse regarding my bike being stolen on the 7th. However my sleep took it. So I slept on and realised I was late for Crina. My weekly visit of Crina I got up at 59. Imagine that. hahaah. Anyways, I got myself ready. WE had an interesting time. We chatted bitched etc., hahaha and looked at King of Queens oh and she treated me to see Two and Half Men(Charlie Sheen). Gawd memories. ahhhhh. memories. Totally enjoyed the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment