Tuesday 4 February 2014

Diary 4th February 2014

Well what a day its been today. Qutie an interesting day. I woke up around half 11(after 16hrs in hibernation sleep). It was one of the best sleeps I've ever had for the last few months. I showered. Then had a brekkie. I decided to look at yesterdays News Bulletins, As I was asleep for half the day yesterday.

I then headed off to get my State Benefirst. I usually do a few things in the Post Office(Where i Collect my benefirst). I put money into my savings account, get TV Licence Stamps, and transfer majority of the benefits to my bank account for the bills. HOwever as my card wasn't working they would let me.

So I had to go across the road to the bank to try and find out what's going on. First I played dumb, and just asked the clerk to lodge money in, cause I need it for the bills. Then the clerk told me that the card had been disabled as I previously had reported it lost. However the card I was using was actually the one that I had previously found. THe new card that came in recent months, I had lost. Bottom line is, the clerk told me to order a new card which I did via a telephone system. So now the card that I have now, will have to be destroyed.

So onwards up to collect my bike to head off to the folks to leave change for them in an envelope. Mom last week had gotten me a takeaway this day last week. I popped the envelope into the post box.

I headed up to my bike shop I bought the bike in, as my lock was giving me trouble in terms of locking and unlocking. I had told em, I had poured  buckets of oil in it, and still nothing. It was found eventually, that it was from lack of oil from the beginning.

So then headed up to see me sis. I had a letter to hand to her. As it stated(from what I can see), it said something about an invite. So I said I'd drop it up to her just in case it might be too late to drop it to her when I see her on THursday. Twas enjoyable as per normal. She had a surprise visit from her Aunt(The holy one). The words that come outta dat woman is just unreal. Like telling her that you don't have depression or something like that, but one thing that went right through me: "You're psychotic". LIke seriously do you actually say that to a person. I told my Ma, and my Aunt, that words is poisonous". WE both headed to her local chemist and grocery. Then I proceeded to head home in the cold, rain.

I started to sort out the clothes in my appt. To show a bit of shape in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment